5/3/09

Tessa is 3 months old!

My little Tessa is 3 months old!  Here's her picture in the chair....
Click to see her at 1 month and 2 months.

The biggest development this month is that she started sleeping throught the night!  It's weird that we are now back to a schedule where we put the kids to bed, have some time to ourselves in the evening, and don't hear from them until morning (well, mostly).  And it seemed to happen so quickly!  I am thankful for more sleep and it just makes us love this little girl that much more.  :)

Also this month, Tessa is smiling lots - especially in her bouncy seat.  She loves her little seat and smiles at the toys on it more than anything else.  Today she started laughing when I put her in a new seat with new toys she hadn't seen yet.  Silly baby!
Another new "skill" is that she's sucking her thumb.  I don't mind this a bit and am glad that it may help her sleep better and longer, especially during naps, since she's already doing great at night.  That's pretty much the only thing I can complain about - she doesn't always take great naps.  But that's only because we're never home lately.  I'm sure if I tried to get her on any kind of routine she would fall right in line.  Luckily she will  sleep in her car seat so when we're running around she can still catch some zzzz's.
This little girl is a joy to us all - don't know if I've mentioned before how smitten we all are with her (okay, I know I have).   A little boy stopped to look at Tessa in her car seat when we were at Chick Fil A and Luke said, "He was looking at our baby because she's so cute."

No comments: