7/13/09

All About Tessa

Took some cute pictures of my littlest girl today and had to share.

This sweet little munchkin melts my heart!
Even when she's downright rotten, she just smiles and you forget all about it.
Lately she's been "rotten" what with the time change and I think she must be teething since she's crying waaaay more than usual. But she can't be rotten. She just can't! She's my sweet Tessa!
I think the 14 hour difference has been hardest for Tessa to adjust to. Luke and Rayna are at least at an age where they see daylight and think they should be awake, so it's easier to keep them awake. They're keeping pretty normal hours, except for Rayna wanting to be up at 5 every morning. Tessa, however, has been so tired during the day and it's impossible to keep her up. We've been having to wake her up from every nap so she doesn't sleep too long, and she's been falling asleep everywhere! In the stroller, while we're holding her, on the floor, in the Baby Bjorn. Every time I turn around she's nodding off! Poor girl. Maybe the teething will help our efforts, because today she's been awake a lot more. Crying. But awake. Hopefully she'll sleep tonight b/c last night was not so great. Baby Tylenol and Orajel are calling my name!

3 comments:

Sab Mad said...

It's all about Tessa..... (do you hear my sing-y song?)

That girl is SO cute! I miss her.

Brandi said...

She's really a cutie!!

Toby and Rebecca said...

she is just as cute in Korea as she was here!! Hi to Luke and Rayna. Oh and tell Dan the RR manager says they are hoping to open the AR RR (am I a military wife or what??) by FEBRUARY... can you believe that? Osan may have one before the doors actually open here!