This girl has a serious flair for the dramatic. I mean, these pictures say it all.








Her new favorite game is to strike a pose for me to take a picture of (since I've had my camera out a lot playing with it). Then she says "Can I see?" and runs back to see the picture. Then runs out in front again to strike another pose. She could seriously do this for hours, I think.









Her new favorite game is to strike a pose for me to take a picture of (since I've had my camera out a lot playing with it). Then she says "Can I see?" and runs back to see the picture. Then runs out in front again to strike another pose. She could seriously do this for hours, I think.Click.
"Can I see?"
I show her the picture.
Run out.
Strike a pose.
Click.
"Can I see?"
Repeat.
I am getting some good practice with my camera, that's for sure!
Rayna makes us laugh constantly, with her funny faces, and the way she talks, and the funny things she says! She still has an accent from somewhere, I don't know where, and still says CAR like COW. It is so funny. When she's saying serious things I have to try not to laugh... like this morning when she was talking about Mommy and Daddy being "in chowge". She is a beautiful little girl, and a great little and big sister. She has spent endless hours playing race cars with her brother the past couple of weeks, and loves to make Tessa smile. And every time she does she tells me, "Mommy, Tessa smiled at me!" Every time. And this happens LOTS of times a day.
When I called Tessa a cutie pie the other day, Rayna said, "Yeah, and I'm a cool pie!" We love our happy-go-lucky, DRAMATIC Rayna-Roo.

2 comments:
Sounds familiar ... Sean eventually gets tired of me taking pictures of him (and I'm not nearly as good about doing it as you are), but when I take one he always wants to come see it. Love the pictures ... she's a funny kid!
There's my girl!!! Love it! I can imagine her making every one of those faces.
I miss you guys...
Post a Comment