Important Events

This is me and my friend Brooke at my college graduation, May 2003. We did our student teaching at the same elementary school, both 1st grade. It was a tough, tough year, one of the hardest I've ever had because of many
differences between me and my mentor teacher. I don't think I would have made it through without Brooke! This day was a huge relief and weight lifted off my shoulders!
Here are Dan, Tamiko, Steve, and Dan's sister Phebe waiting for the metro to go to Dan's med school graduation, May 2004! What an exciting day! I was using a film camera mostly that day, so I don't have a lot of pictures on my computer from his actual graduation. What an accomplishment!

And here we are with little Luke in December 2004. He was about 3 weeks old. Bringing that first baby home - what a special and crazy and totally unique feeling!
2 comments:
I love seeing these pictures as we didn't know you all when these pictures were taken. Wow, Luke is so little. Thanks for sharing.
I had seen the one of Dan-o's graduation, but I haven't seen the other 2 pictures. You look great at graduation and you seriously don't age! Little Luke is so... little!
I really miss you friend!
Post a Comment