... pushing our double stroller around with at least 2 and sometimes 3 kids on it. Luke can hop on the front and hitch a ride if he needs a break. Luckily this stroller is easy to push, but that's still a lot of weight!
This picture was taken at the end of a long trek we made off base to visit the other friend that we have. I think it's about a 25 minute walk from our house to theirs. Whew, can't wait till we get our van, we'll be driving that one!! But the kids had fun playing with their new little friend named Alicia, a cute and spunky 4 year old. I met her mom Alexis on the playground outside our building. The kids were swinging together and seemed to be getting along, so I practically accosted this poor woman and made her give me her email address! I guess she doesn't mind hanging out with me and my chaos times 3. :)

1 comment:
nice ride! still stylish in Korea. some things never change!
Post a Comment