It makes this grandma's day when I see new pictures of your wonderful family. I really like your new camera...and I thought the other one was great... I am sooo thankful for the communication that we have available today. It is cheaper, actual money not adjusted for inflation, for us to talk to you in Korea than to talk to my parents in Missouri when Bill and I married and moved to Georgia, and that is almost 40 years ago! And, we didn't have any video then either! Bill is trying to get the skypes adapter going.
It's the top of a moving truck, from our balcony. Their trucks have a hinge going the length of the truck on the top in the middle, so they just lift the sid up. You not dense. I took the picture and still had to look and turn my head to figure it out. Unfortunately, not OUR moving truck. There's literally one here everyday, and the kids go, "is that our stuff?"
I am a stay at home mom to three little ones - Luke, Rayna and Tessa, and wife to Dan - a military physician. We "travel" around the world, staying 3-4 years at a time in whatever destination the Air Force deems necessary!
3 comments:
It makes this grandma's day when I see new pictures of your wonderful family. I really like your new camera...and I thought the other one was great... I am sooo thankful for the communication that we have available today. It is cheaper, actual money not adjusted for inflation, for us to talk to you in Korea than to talk to my parents in Missouri when Bill and I married and moved to Georgia, and that is almost 40 years ago! And, we didn't have any video then either!
Bill is trying to get the skypes adapter going.
What is this a picture of? I can't figure it out? Am I dense?
It's the top of a moving truck, from our balcony. Their trucks have a hinge going the length of the truck on the top in the middle, so they just lift the sid up.
You not dense. I took the picture and still had to look and turn my head to figure it out.
Unfortunately, not OUR moving truck. There's literally one here everyday, and the kids go, "is that our stuff?"
Post a Comment