8/3/09

Bowling!

We went bowling at the base bowling alley with our neighbors across the hall, and had so much fun! I see frequent bowling in our future... close, cheap entertainment. I love that we can walk everywhere! And who knew you could get such cute pictures in a bowling alley? I didn't bowl, but had way more fun photographing the event. And sorry, you get to see waaaay too many bowling pictures because of it. :)I loved the little shoes!
Especially Rayna's with her polka dot socks

Here's Luke waiting for his ball...
Got it (5lbs)!
The Approach
The Launch
The Watch
The Delight!
Watching another time with Daddy

Rayna looks like she knows what she's doing...
Until she gets there, then watch out!
She throws it practically straight down onto the floor, sometimes around the bumper and right into the gutter!


Dan trying to help her not hurt herself...
And waiting - this could be a while.

My favorite - a happy dance from Luke after he got a spare.


And of course I wouldn't leave out little Miss Tessa. "Who, me?"

2 comments:

Sab Mad said...

Tessa = YUMMY!!!
Rayna bowls just like Luke Maddry!
And I, too, love Luke's happy dance!

Your photography is getting so much better. I still haven't decided on which camera (or computer for that matter) to get, so I went to the fabric store yesterday. The number of decisions was even more overwhelming and I was really wishing you were there. I don't know how I'll make decisions without you!

Phebe said...

Too cute ... I think I need to take Sean bowling ... not sure why I hadn't thought of that! Very exciting about the camera, too ... I got to try out my neighbor's Canon Sure Shot a couple of weeks ago at the soccer tournament, and have to say that for a point and shoot digital, it was a great camera ... I was really impressed at how fast it was taking pictures, and it seemed to take really good ones! Hope you're doing well!