A package in the mail... so exciting!
For me... even more exciting!
Today I got the new lens I ordered, and wasted no time taking the kids outside to
Anyway, this is a fun lens that (according to the reviews) will open up a whole new world of photography possibilities for me. It makes it possible to get those cool blurry backgrounds, and great photos in low light without a flash, and through use of it I am supposed to learn more about my camera and what it's capable of. And it was cheap - which makes it one of the only lenses I could add to my amateur collection.
Let me tell you, I am so excited to work with this lens some more! Here are some pictures from the park today...
This is a classic Rayna-I'm-Frustrated-Expression. "Mom, put down the camera and help me across the monkey bars. NOW!" is what this particular look means.

2 comments:
STOP making me jealous!! Best Buy has a no interest for 18 mo....
I could have told you how to strikethrough eons ago!
Great pictures!! I always wondered how people took those "blurry in the background" pics. :) I had to LoL at Rayna's expression in the last picture. Your kids are all so cute!
Post a Comment