9/25/09

Cutie Patootie

We borrowed our neighbor's cute little hat and BIG flower to try on Tessa. What do you think?
I am soooo behind the curve on girly things. With my first being a boy, I never had to worry about hair accessories, matching clothes and shoes, or anything pretty... boys are about practical. But now, 3 1/2 years after my first girl was born, I'm finally catching on. Lately I've been obssessing over finding or making tutus for the girls for halloween (which is really just an excuse for them to have tutus), and headbands and hair bows. What took me so long? Just look at this cutie patootie!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Esquire's Wife said...

LOVE it! I already ordered headbands for baby girl. I got bows at my shower, but I need to find some cute small flowers, too!

LaRee said...

I don't know of anyone who would argue about her being cute! However, I know that I am VERY biased!