11/3/09

I Love Fall


Photobucket
One thing I definitely missed while we were in San Antonio was the changing of the seasons. And the seasons are definitely a-changin in Korea... CHILLY this week. Fortunately I got to snap some pictures like this when it was still fairly warm. Unfortunately toward the end of this little 5 minute photo shoot Luke's grip on Tessa slipped a little and she did a little faceplant on the cement. Yikes.
But she's okay, I just felt horrible about it (and Luke did, too... Poor kid whose mom expected way too much of him to hold up his heavy and not-in-control-of-her-body baby sister).
Anyway ...I love the fall colors, and love these kids!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Kelly, this picture is beautiful. I love the vibrant colors! Hope you're doing well.

LaRee said...

Your pictures keep getting better and better, and you have such wonderful subjects for your pictures.