12/17/09

Proud

If the number of baked goods Dan receives from his patients are any indication of how well he's doing, I'd say he's doing a pretty good job!We are so proud of him and the excellent work he does. :)

1 comment:

LaRee said...

We, too, are proud of all of you. Something like the cake shows that not only that Daniel is doing a good job of taking care of people physically, but he is also showing that he cares about the person. I'm so thankful that he can have a job for a while that can be satisfying professionally plus giving plenty of time for family! That is what really makes it okay to have you so far away. I might shed a few tears because I miss you, but I am so thankful that you are all together and that it is a good place for you at this time.