
She's crawling now, but definitely at her own relaxed pace. She doesn't race to get anywhere, and is still happy to just sit and play for a while. She's learning to "voice" her feelings lately, like when she gets really mad at us for taking away my keys, or moving my purse before she can pull it over and dig through it.
She and Rayna like sharing a room and sometimes get into trouble playing when they shouldn't. Every once in a while I'll hear Tessa up after we put Rayna in bed, and open their door to find Rayna standing at her crib with both of them giggling at each other. Stinkers!
We love you Tessa! Happy 10 months!

4 comments:
so cute! Can you believe the girlies are almost one? I certainly can't. Wish you were closer! Norah and Tessa would be good buddies :)
Cant believe these babies getting soo big! I love her chunkies...so cute!
Thanks girls!! I know, she's missing out on some fun little buddies. :( I can NOT believe how big they all are!
She looks awfully cute ... and I love the outfit, too!
Post a Comment