1/8/10

My Bundle

Here's Tessa all bundled up ready for a walk to the post office. Doesn't she look so thrilled about it!? The finishing touch is pulling down the rain/wind cover before we go outside. Then she doesn't get any of the bitter cold wind on her sweet little cheeks (and hands when she totally pushes all of this stuff off of her). I just can't stand thinking she might be cold!But I guess she's plenty warm - probably too much so. This is Tessa when we got back home from our walk. Fast asleep. And thankfully she went back to sleep in her crib after I pulled her out of there and took her layers off. :)

1 comment:

LaRee said...

She certainly does not look happy. I don't particularly like our single digit weather today either! I am really grateful for a warm house, car, and place to work!