Not too much is happening around here. I can't help myself, I love American Idol, and it's actually on AFN!! That's the Armed Forces Network, the American tv the military gives us access to. It's 10 or so channels, with a very limited show lineup. But American Idol is on it! Woo hoo! Just one day late, but that's okay.
Tessa pulled up to a stand for the first time the other day. She will not be walking by her first birthday, I think it's safe to say!! I kind of love that she's not too mobile yet, since she's still cuddly and will sit with me (for a little bit). She crawls plenty and now gets really mad when I take away the "no-no's". She had big alligator tears today when I took away the X-Box controller. I know, mean mommy.
I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to do something on photoshop. When Dan's parents and sister came to our house in TX after Tessa was born, we used the self timer to take a few group pictures on our back deck. There were a couple good ones, but with something little wrong here or there. I've been trying to figure out for a while how to replace one person or area in the picture, and was finally successful with this one.
I started with the photo on the left, mostly good, and the easiest positions to "fix" the things I needed to (Phebe's closed eyes and Rayna's hand in her face). So I used Rayna from another picture and Phebe from another picture, and put them onto the first one, and got this:

Just for the record, Phebe looked great in every picture except that first one where she had just accidentally closed her eyes, and it was simpler to fix than these other faces that Luke and I were making:




2 comments:
Great job!
You really did a good job with this. Thanks for showing the changes you made! I still need to get a print made! I'm really glad that you got the group shot of all of us. It is hard when there are that many people to have it good of everyone. We will definitely plan some pictures when you are here in May!
Post a Comment