2/28/10

Chili's

Photobucket

We eat here way too often. But a big juicy burger or sizzlin' fajitas is just what you need to erase the kimchi smell that invades our building's lobby every day at lunch time.
Mmmmmmm..... Chili's.
All I can say is I'm glad it's not Applebee's, since that was our main choice in Minot. Good to have a little variety in the one-restaurant-in-town-we-eat-at category.
Unfortunately, it's not very Weight Watchers friendly. Thank goodness for the Subway in the BX. :)

3 comments:

Steve said...

That's funny, Kellie--we just ate at Chili's in Doha yesterday. There's one right around the corner from where Morgan does ballet, and since they are the only place in town with real Kraft mac & cheese on the menu, that's always Morgan's pick for Saturdays. Hope all's well there.

Kirsten said...

My sister lives in Singapore and she said she and her husband and kids go to Chili's AT LEAST once a week (sometimes more). I guess it's just good ol' US comfort food. And I agree, I am happy for you that it's not Applebees!

Kellie said...

That's funny Steve... Kraft mac n cheese is not on our menu! Kirsten, bet you have many more options now. :)