It just makes my day to read your comments on my blog! I always want to respond to them but then I don't know if you would be back in the comments to see my reply. But it gives me a boost and makes me smile!
All of y'all who have blogs that I know about, I read them for sure! But I am a terrible commenter, so I will have to get better about that and spread the sunshine.
I just love the internet for making me feel like I still know people I love but had to move away from. I don't know how people survived these far away assignments before facebook! Yay for staying connected. :)

2 comments:
Whenever I think about whether or not to comment, I resolve to do it because I hate it when no one comments! It's like, "Really, no one read this? No one liked it at all? No one at all is going to question my bizarre parenting choices?" ;) Happy to comment--thanks for posting!
I actually do read the comments as well, because I check your blog fairly often, and look at pictures again. I really appreciate your sharing about what is going on. But, don't mind if you haven't had time to add stuff because I just hope that means you are busy living and hopefully having a good time. I'm counting the days until you get here--and then hope I can find lots of things to do to keep busy so the following 13 months or so go quickly.
Post a Comment