We are having a great time in "the states" as the kids now like to say! It is great to see family, and great to do all the normal things that we have been missing (well, at least that I have been missing), like driving, eating, shopping, communicating. See, we do all these things in Korea, it's just a little bit different on all counts. Normal is nice.
Today the weather was nice enough to get outside for some pictures of the kids and Aunt Phebe (Dan's sister). Enjoy!
Phebe and her not-so-little-anymore boy Sean. The kids have been waiting to see him ever since we've talked about coming back for a visit, and they are all having a good time.
Aunt Phebe with all the kiddos.
And again in black and white.
The Clone Picture. The reason they cooperated with me on the other pictures was because I promised to also take a "clone picture". So here they are, doing their best to be clones. Or Charlie's Angels, I can't tell!





1 comment:
It was so good to see you all ... and we miss you already, but hopefully we will see you soon!
Post a Comment