skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Because I've got nothing else to do, and my house is already clean, dinners are made for the next month, my children don't want me to entertain them 24/7, and I don't have enough hobbies keeping me up till all hours of the night... I've been messing around with the ol' blog and making some changes. Oh wait, none of those things are true, except of course that I have been wasting time on the computer changing my blog! In doing so, I've learned that Blogger has changed a lot of things, too, and has some cool new features. Just trying to learn my "something new" for the day. There, I can check one thing off of my to do list.
What do you think?
3 comments:
I am soooo glad that you are back to blogging. I like the pictures so much more with the thoughts you share than a picture by itself. It helps it to feel like you are not quite so far away when we can hear a little about your day to day living. This is definitely a nice diversion after the "stuff" of having my brother in the hospital.
Like. :)
I like it! I noticed when I read your previous post (The kids are too adorable, by the way; We miss them!) but I was in a hurry and didn't comment then. I love the green color and the photo strip header.
Post a Comment