The Jedi robes are completed!! This project was different since I didn't worry about exactness of any kind. The beauty of making a big flowy costume for a 4 and 5 year old who aren't looking at the details!!
I love the jedi robes and how much everyone is growing. I wonder if they are available to fit a 6'1" frame. haha.. Love the pics. Master your sewing machine you have... Toby
I am a stay at home mom to three little ones - Luke, Rayna and Tessa, and wife to Dan - a military physician. We "travel" around the world, staying 3-4 years at a time in whatever destination the Air Force deems necessary!
2 comments:
Great job on the Jedi robes! Can't believe how big the Jedi's are getting!! Love you friend...
I love the jedi robes and how much everyone is growing. I wonder if they are available to fit a 6'1" frame. haha..
Love the pics. Master your sewing machine you have...
Toby
Post a Comment