7/24/10

Sometimes these kids are so rotten!

And sometimes, they're not.Photobucket
Sometimes they're cute.
Photobucket
And sweet.
Photobucket
So sweet you practically want to eat them up.
Photobucket
And then sometimes...
Photobucket

your 5 year old boy thinks it's sooooo funny to hold a light saber above his sister's heads while his mommy is just trying to take one little nice picture of her kids.  Ugh!

But this captures life right now, so I love the picture anyway.  :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the pictures. You do such a great job capturing the joy on your kiddos faces. Miss you guys.

Toby and Rebecca said...

I can't believe how grown the kids are! Tessa's hair looks like it's exactly the same color as Rayna's-- is that for real or is it just the picture? I love it!

ps. I think it's against Jedi code to leave your light saber out of the picture :)

K. Davis said...

fun pictures!!! It was great seeing/talking with you as well! Let's plan an outing soon... I'm pretty much ALWAYS open!