This cold, cold winter, the kids have been having a lot of playtime in our building's hallway area. I am relieved that everyone on our floor (at least I think everyone) is okay with the kids being out there in the afternoons. They do make a bit of noise. Okay, a LOT of noise. But it saves me from letting them watch way too much t.v. and playing way too many video games. There are a few kids that gather almost every day, and it is kind of nice not having to haul everyone down to the playground. :) We welcome warmer weather, though!Our neighbor Sarah pushing Tessa on the scooter
Luke and his buddy Josh playing a little soccer
Me and Tessa in the big, random hallway mirror. By the way, I'm already thinking I want to grow my hair out. I need to stop cutting it off thinking I'll like it better. When will I learn?!






1 comment:
Your hair looks great any length. I used to grow mine out and cut if off for variety... but it never looked as good as yours!
Post a Comment