8/22/09

This Week

It's been a long, exhausting week of unpacking... the house is getting there - we're almost (I hope) totally done unloading boxes and figuring out where everything goes.
We got our van this week! Dan has his license to drive in Korea, but I don't, so I need to get that done this week... and then get out somewhere!
I look forward to getting back to playing with my camera, photoshop, and the ole' blog. Here's a few pictures of our cuties from the last week.

Tessa Joy - I finally see a tooth under those little gums! Maybe it will poke through soon!

Luke - cute as can be... his behavior this week, not so much. He's either fabulous and sweet, or not so much.


Princess Rayna - loves having her dress up stuff back! I signed her up for a dance class that starts next month. I can't wait!

No comments: