All the kiddos - Steven and Alyssa (on the right) are leaving next month, and Alicia in June! Turnaround is so fast at this place, we are going to be saying goodbye to lots of friends in the next few months. We've only been here 8 months, so it doesn't seem right. :(
Later in the night, the girls hadn't realized that I put Tessa to bed while they were watching a movie, so after the movie ended and the adults were distracted with playing games, the girls had gone back into Tessa's room (also Rayna's room), flipped on the light and started playing! When I finally got there, Tessa was sitting up in her bed, happy as could be with the books the older girls had put in her crib to look at! It cracked me up. She isn't bothered by much - I layed her back down, turned out the light, and said night night. She went right back to sleep.
And my favorite quote of the night: When the kids were getting ready to watch the movie, Rayna wanted to watch Strawberry Shortcake, her new netflix favorite. Their friend Steven came up to me and said so nicely, "I don't think I would like that Short Strawberry Cupcake movie." They ended up watching "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" instead.

1 comment:
looks like a really fun evening. The thing I found hardest when Bill was in the Air Force was when our friends moved away. I actually did not mind our moving as much as others moving. I guess when we were moving I was so busy that I did not have time to be so sad! I love the pictures once again, and your telling about them! We can hardly wait for your trip back to the states, but as fast as time goes for me it really won't be that long.
Post a Comment