The good news is, the kids are both loving school. Luke thinks Kindergarten is the best thing since fruit snacks, and Rayna loves her little pre-k at a nearby (English speaking) church. I love it, too, I think she's going to learn a lot this year.
Here's Rayna on her first day of school!
Hope to update more soon... a couple days ago we had an "event" that may slow us down a bit. My sweet Rayna was getting ready to swing across the monkey bars (which she had just learned to do on her own!) when her hand slipped and she fell straight down, but sideways, landing on her arm, side, and shoulder. She broke her arm a little above the elbow. She is sad this weekend not being able to do her normal activities. She keeps telling me, "I don't like having a broken arm". Poor girl. I'm hoping getting her pink cast on Monday will perk her up a bit! I'm sure in a week's time she'll be functioning pretty well with the cast (let's hope!).



2 comments:
You all sound like a busy bunch. So glad the kiddos like school - YAY!! Bummer that Rayna broke her arm (maybe they could put Star Wars stuff on the pink cast so she would really like it.)
Change can be a challenge--even when it is a good one, or one that we have prayed for. When Bill stopped driving right after you were here it was an answer to my prayer, but I wasn't quite ready for it. Adding all of the errands that he had so willingly done into after work and weekends makes the time much more challenging. Not that it is that much too do, it just requires better planning. Life is always changing... yours in a positive direction... ours not always so, but God will help us to make something good out of whatever he puts before us. It is so fun to watch your kids learn and grow even if it has to be from a distance. We are so blessed to have all of you, and I'm so grateful for the communication that is available to us today!
Post a Comment